We are delighted to announce the details of the 2016 Birmingham Primary and Early Years Conference. This year the annual event will be held on November 3rd and 4th at Chesford Grange Hotel, Kenilworth. We are very pleased to welcome over the two days a diverse range of keynote speakers including:
- Sir John Jones, author, international speaker and educational commentator
- Professor Christine Pascal, Centre for Research in Early Childhood
- Russell Hobby, NAHT General Secretary
- Lord Digby Jones, Cross Bench Peer in the House of Lords, Director General of the CBI 2000-06,Minister of State for Trade & Investment 2007-08
- National Association of School Based Teacher Trainers
- Colin Diamond CBE, Executive Director for Education, Birmingham City Council
- Tim Boyes, Chief Executive, Birmingham Education Partnership
In addition there will be opportunities within the programme for delegates to participate in more focused sessions and discussions around different issues and challenges, how we respond to these, and how as leaders we can work together to ensure the best possible outcomes for our children.
We are living through challenging and shifting times. The conference aims to support school leaders in considering the implications of current education policy, local and national issues, and give leadership teams time to reflect upon the consequences for their schools and communities, and how best to respond to prepare our young people for the future. We encourage leadership teams to attend to create a dedicated thinking space to formulate plans and strategies to deal effectively with the rapidly and significantly changing educational landscape.
Dates: 3rd & 4th November 2016
Venue: Chesford Grange Hotel, Kenilworth, CV8 2LD
- Two people, both days plus overnight £995
- One person, both days plus overnight £575
- One person, one day plus overnight £375
- One person, one day £275
- Dinner £50
For speaker information please click here.
To book places click here.